Our team has the most combined sensory evaluation & consumer research experience in North America.
Listening to and understanding the voice of the consumer across many product categories.
Knowledge of the Sector
Expertise in strategic consulting in market research, sensory evaluation, and consumer product testing, addressing both business and research objectives.
Commitment to Legal Compliance and Best Practices
Management with legal backgrounds and with active leadership in internal and international standards development in cannabis product research. Click here for more details.
Why Partner with Us?
Virescent Granted Health Canada Cannabis Research License for Sensory Evaluation and Consumer Product Testing. More details.
Over 30 years experience conducting:
- Sensory and consumer research of food, beverage, personal and household care, alcohol and tobacco products.
- Central location and home use testing with consumers.
- Packaging and pricing studies.
- Trained panels, descriptive profiling and shelf-life studies.
- Qualitative research including focus groups, ideation sessions, one on one interviews, shop-alongs and ethnography.
- Research projects in Canada, the United States and international markets.